Here are a few tips and suggestions I'd like to share when it comes to blog giveaways. I hope they will be helpful as you surf the web and enter the giveaways you find here at One Stop.
1. Email- get a new email address for your giveaway entries. Why? Most blogs want your email, they want you to sign up or register, etc. With a new email address you won't have to be worried about the Inbox of your main email account becoming a mess.
2. Make Multiple Entries- Why not? The more you enter the greater your chances are of winning, right? I realize this may be time consuming so wait until the kiddos are in bed and hop on over to us (One stop) and then have fun entering all the giveaways you discover!
3. Check out the Blog with the Giveaway for more Giveaways- I don't mind! There are so many blogs giving away several things at once. Take a peek at the sidebar and see if there is something else you'd like to win. I've discovered there is a HUGE harvest of giveaways out there and most blogs have multiple giveaways on a regular basis.
4. Come back and Tell us about Giveaways- If you find another awesome giveaway on a blog you heard about here at One Stop, come back and let us know! Feel free to leave a comment on the post for the blog where you found the original giveaway!
5. Giveaways make great gifts- Want to save big MONEY this year on gifts for family and friends? Don't we all! Enter as many giveaways as possible, if you win and I hope you will, the prizes make fabulous gifts for others. The best part is, You didn't have to spend a dime!
5. Journal your entries- Some blogs make it YOUR responsibility to come back and see if you've won and then contact them! Bummer, I know, but the prize should be worth it! You can make a paper journal reminding yourself of entries and blog addresses or if you have a spreadsheet program that allows you to copy and paste hyperlinks you could journal your entries that way as well.
I try to update these hints often so please check back!