Tyndale House Publishing Book Review

My children are 6 years apart... so I am always on the look out for a variety of devotional books to read to them at bed time.

Let's face it, the books that interest my oldest aren't necessarily going to keep the attention of my preschooler.

I am happy to say I have found a devotional my preschooler asks for by name!

Yes, Bible Stories That End With A Hug, is by far his favorite book to read. He loves that each short, but important story ends with an opportunity to give out hugs!

Its been such a sweet way to end the day and we have all enjoyed reading this book.

*All opinions and statements are 100% my own. I was given a complimentary copy of Bible Stories That End With A Hug from the Tyndale Blog Network from Tyndale House Publishers for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your entering one of OUR "One Stop" GIVEAWAYS, please, don't forget to leave your email!

Thanks!