Featured Book Review for Booksneeze.com

Who couldn't use a few money management tips in this economy?

I know I can. That is why I decided to review a book called, The 5 Money Personalities by Scott & Bethany Palmer.

My first impression of the book was that it is a fairly easy read. Nothing over your head or complicated, really more like a friendly chat with a close friend.

The book takes money management and finances in a new direction, at least for me, and suggests that each one of us has one or two or even several money personalities.  There is a very simple quiz provided in order for each reader to discover their own "money" personality.

My final thoughts... if you really have read everything under the sun concerning personal and family finances you may want to give this book a try. You may find it refreshing, informative  and worth the read.

* I was given a free copy of The 5 money Personalities from the Thomas Nelson, Booksneeze Blogger Book Club. All opinions and statements are 100% my own.