Featured Book Review for Booksneeze

Grieving God's Way, is a wonderfully written 90- Day Devotional for anyone who has recently experienced a loss of someone they love.

June 1st, I became one of these such people. I have found the devotional to be encouraging and uplifting. Margaret Brownley has packed so much into each days devotion and also added Diantha Ain's beautiful Haiku poetry throughout as well.

I wouldn't hesitate in giving this as a gift to anyone else I know who might be going through the grief process. I highly recommend it.

* I was given a free copy of Grieving God's Way from the Thomas Nelson, Booksneeze Blogger Book Club. All opinions and statements are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your entering one of OUR "One Stop" GIVEAWAYS, please, don't forget to leave your email!

Thanks!