Featured Book review for Booksneeze.com

Same Life, New Story by Jan Silvious is a wonderful book focused on helping women look past their current difficulties in life and trust that the Lord has better things in store. The content is a very easy read, but can take some time to finish due to the 252 total pages. Ms. Silvious has a very well trained mind for all things "life management" and I found her advice and wisdom to be just what I needed. I like her style! She's to the point, but without harsh judgment! 

If your facing a difficult situation right now, I'd say run, don't stop and RUN to get this book and read it. It will be well worth your time.

All of the opinions written above are solely my own. I was given a free copy of Same Life, New Story by the booksneeze.com book club for bloggers.  If your a blogger and your interested in reviewing book, please don't hesitate to check this out at booksneeze.com.